[sudo-sys] Internet down at Omni

Marc Juul marc at juul.io
Sun Jun 9 19:03:52 PDT 2019

The internet is down.

Both the gateway is down and the wifi access points are not showing
up. I have not yet troubleshooted why the access points are down but
that may be simply because the gateway is gone.

The gateway overheated and may be dead. It had no CPU fan and no case
fans. It only had a small fan on the northbridge and that fan wasn't
working.

We have not been able to get it to boot even after letting it cool,
resetting the CMOS and installing an oversized fan.

We have a couple of more things to try but it looks like it's dead. I
will try to swap in a different computer.

--
marc/juul