[sudo-sys] Switched switch

Marc Juul marc at juul.io
Thu Jun 27 23:20:00 PDT 2019

The gateway was not handing out leases and the wifi was down tonight.

The wifi was down because someone had switched off the wifi management device.

The main PoE switch for the public network seemed to be having issues.
I would plug in my laptop directly and the gateway and it wouldn't
give me a lease. Then I would plug into the gateway directly with my
laptop and it gave me a lease.

I moved all ethernet cables with their link-lights on to the private
switch and disconnected all cables there that were previously in the
private switch.

The public network is now working again but we need to figure out
what's up with that switch.

--
marc/juul