[sudo-sys] migadu mail servers being blocked

Marc Juul marc at juul.io
Sat Mar 2 02:30:48 PST 2019

It looks like lists.sudoroom.org is blocking migadu (the mail provider
we use for sudo mesh and real vegan cheese). Who configured this
Barracuda Reputation system?

Any idea where I can fix it?

--

Hi. This is the Migadu Mailer program at aspmx1.migadu.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message

Intended Recipients: <realvegancheese-admins at lists.sudoroom.org>
Failure Reason: Error: Some recipients failed:
<realvegancheese-admins at lists.sudoroom.org>

Final-Recipient: rfc822;realvegancheese-admins at lists.sudoroom.org
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: sudoroom.org
Diagnostic-Code: smtp;554 5.7.1 Service unavailable; Client host
[91.121.113.132] blocked using b.barracudacentral.org; Client host
blocked using Barracuda Reputation, see
http://www.barracudanetworks.com/reputation/?r=1&ip=91.121.113.132