[Kopimism] 'One of the first religions inspired by the internet'

Max Klein isalix at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 15:30:03 PDT 2013

BTW, I've been keeping a Press file on the wiki for mentions like these.
Please add when you see more of us on the web or in the papers.

https://sudoroom.org/wiki/page/Press

BBTW, I'm really glad I printed those 16 sheets of paper out at work while
no one else was in the office. Best use of office-waste yet.