Jump to navigation Jump to search
- who are you: matt harbowy
- twitter: @hbergeronx http://twitter.com/hbergeronx
- what do you work on : tea, biotech, programming, science, food, philosophy, human rights
- what do you want to work on: 3d printing, electronics, open source
- what hours do you usually work: weekdays- dayjobbe 7-5. weekends: hacking, writing, coding open source
- if you have a conflict with me, how should you approach me?: in person. if you say "I need some of your time to resolve a conflict", I will work hard to ensure safe space (mentally/physically, as needed) between us and look to find ample time to make things work.
- what resources do you have to offer?: i know more than anyone should know about tea. I have lots of food science/molecular gastronomy tricks up my sleeve. I work in the informatics space at a biotech company and am looking to hack both information accessibility and open source biotech.
- workshops/classes you'd like to lead or have lead in the past: tea and the science of taste.
- what would you want to learn/what classes would you want to take?: 3d printing, basic usage of machine tools, basic electronics
- what else would you like to share about yourself?: I'm the bear that went over the mountain.