[sudo-access] [sudo-discuss] Sudo Member Space Access procedure

Adam Munich adam at aperture.systems
Sat Jun 13 23:53:32 PDT 2015

We still have hundreds of NFC bands; anyone have a semi-recent smartphone?

I have a nexus 5 motherboard, but no LCD for it...
---
Aperture Systems: Redefining Radiography -  http://aperture.systems/
http://adammunich.com/ - Cell: +1-650-452-0554

Be • knowledgeable •  social • patient • fearless • compassionate •
fun • humble • forgiving.

Be a leader