[sudo-access] [sudo-discuss] Sudo Member Space Access procedure

niki niki.shelley at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 19:26:46 PDT 2015

Thanks, Jake!

This all makes sense. I realize that it's not malicious, likely just
distraction or forgetfulness. I just feel that upfront communication about
the space is key to engendering a sense of collective responsibility and
it's hard to do that when the door is open and no one is around to welcome
new people.

Thanks for all of your work / thought.

Niki