[sudo-access] [omni-consensus] [omni-discuss] [omni-building] New Keys

niki niki.shelley at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 11:36:33 PDT 2015

Have the collectives been informed that their members will need new keys to
access the space?

I only ask because, despite knowing that this was upcoming at some point in
the future, I didn't see any announcement as to an exact date when the
locks were being changed.

Forgive me if this was announced at a delegate's meeting and I am missing
it - I just want to make sure that BAPS is aware in the event that class
facilitators need to get keys in time for their classes this week.