[sudo-access] [omni-building] [omni-consensus] [omni-discuss] New Keys

Laura Turiano scylla at riseup.net
Tue Oct 6 11:42:06 PDT 2015

When the key policy was passed, BAPS did send a list of people who
needed keys. As I recall, It was the only collective  to respond to that
request, but I could be forgetting. I am about to find those emails and
I will let BAPS and will let ya'll know.

In any case, each collective is supposed to identify who needs a key
based upon the criteria in the key policy https://omnicommons.org/wiki/Keys

Laura