[sudo-access] giving instructions to people needing a card

Jake jake at spaz.org
Thu Feb 11 15:15:04 PST 2016

I need some help editing grant_access_to_last_attempt.js first

it needs to confirm that the last three failed attempts match
(and first we need to make doorjam block error messages from the reader,
which is proving difficult for me)

and then it needs to prompt the person using it to enter the appropriate
information.  Ideally there will be a web form...

but the first step to making it more automatic is editing doorjam to block
error messages from being interpreted the same as valid card swipes - and
i haven't figured out how to do that.  I need help from Marc and/or
Substack because when i tried to console.log the raw data from the card
reader (so i could see what error messages looked like) it just came out
as mostly zeros.. i can't tell wtf is going on.

-jake