[sudo-access] Omni door access account missing information

Jake jake at spaz.org
Sun Feb 14 15:03:40 PST 2016

Hi Ryan,

my name is Jake and i'm an administrator of the Omni Commons front door
card-access system.  I noticed that your card is setup without any
information other than your email address, so I wanted to ask you a couple
of things so I can fix that up.

1st, which Omni collective are you a member of?  We need to put that in
there.

the other question is, what nickname or handle would you like the IRC
chatbot to announce you as (to the IRC chat) when you use your card?
If this creeps you out we can put "anonymous" so you're not identified.

Thank you!
-jake
sudoroom member