[sudo-access] door to sudoroom/ccl

Jake jake at spaz.org
Mon Jan 16 00:53:48 PST 2017

i think the entrance to sudo/ccl should have a door before we bother putting a
card reader.

the door that had been there was removed, because it swung inwards, which is
unacceptable for an emergency exit.  The door needs to be re-installed with the
hinges swinging outward, so that in case an emergency happens in sudo/ccl
people can just flood outward.

after the door is installed that way, with a panic bar (not a regular doorknob)
we can install a card reader.

-jake