[sudo-access] RFID & Auto Door Opener?

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 12:23:38 PST 2017

Ps. If after reviewing opener requirements, a DIY system seemed a bridge
too far for whatever reason, a fallback middle ground may be to purchase
the mechanism directly from the manufacturer if we can and self-install,
provided Jake / access group might be willing to do so. This would roughly
halve the price (~$1500, rather than $2800)... I don't know how that would
impact the warranty, and I'm sure would not include any post-install
maintenance/service but it's worth thinking considering as a fallback -

Best,