[Bigbang-dev] An Introduction

Sebastian Benthall sbenthall at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 08:39:10 PDT 2016

Thanks for writing in, Niels!

Just your mention of Liberation Tech gave me a new idea (maybe it's already
occurred to some of you).

There's for example the liberationtech at lists.stanford.edu list where a lot
of people with a particular political tendency post.

Just like the Panama Papers emails, if we have external data sets of email,
that can provide additional contextual information about the political
leanings of the people involved in Internet governance. We can then use
that data to see which political affiliations are being active or
influential.

Niels, very interested to know about the new mailing list for BigBang. I'd
love to move this off of lists.sudoroom.org to something we have more
control over and differently branded.

cheers,
Seb