[Biohackers] new project <-- [Fwd: open source fermentation]

Stan Osborne stan at ana.com
Tue Jul 8 15:17:06 PDT 2014

Five people met Monday early evening 7/7 at SuDo Room.  We agreed to meet
weekly, Monday evenings, 5pm @ SuDo Room, 4799 Shattuck (OMNI Space),
Temescal District, North Oakland, SW Corner of 48th & Shattuck. For those
not yet aware, this is now where SuDo Room and other collectives are
collaborating.  SuDo is in a much bigger room.

We agreed to work on fermentation projects.  For now we are using the Sudo
Lists Biohackers mailman email list service.   Meeting notes follow....