[Biohackers] new project <-- [Fwd: open source fermentation]

hol at gaskill.com hol at gaskill.com
Tue Jul 8 16:25:56 PDT 2014

I've got some half to two thirds finished automatic mashing hardware and
software if that would help - been meaning to open the project up to
others due to lack of bandwidth.

controller w/thermowell:
https://sudoroom.org/wiki/File:Digital_thermostat.jpg

also have a 15gal keggle with 2000W electric heater for mashing, just
need to take apart and replace tape with pipe dope. was using an sd card
logger for temp data but would like to collaborate on (raspberry pi?)
networking for SCADA. glad to lend the mashing hardware to y'all in the
interest of reaching for higher fruit sooner.

cheers