[Biohackers] Monday 7/14 activity

Stan Osborne stan at ana.com
Wed Jul 16 22:04:07 PDT 2014

Were notes taken last Monday?

Are there plans to email the notes or post them to the SuDo Wiki?

Are we going to switch to using the mailman list
'biohacers at lists.sudoroom.org'?

My understanding is two small batches of kombucha were started.  We also
moved i table and various tools for fermentation projects into the project
room that now has a sign on its door.  We were not able to start a 5
gallon batch due to the lack of appropriate tools.

10 days ago I requested an account on the SoDo Wiki.  My request has yet
to be approved so I am holding off on making updates to this wiki.   The
mailing list sudo-discuss is quite active, so I will use it to post my
concerns, questions, etc.

Stan