[Cryptoparty] Meeting takeaway?

Yardena Cohen yardenack at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 18:38:44 PST 2013

Sorry I had to leave the meeting early! Can anyone post notes or
summarize what happened?

Before I left, I did learn that folks had decided to narrow the focus
towards training journalists and activists, which I think is great,
but not sure if the mailing list has been notified about it yet!
Anything else we should know?

I volunteered to do the "intro to /overview of attack surfaces" talk.
This is my first time giving such a talk, so bear with me! I've
started a wiki page with the kinds of things I had in mind:
https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Security_Overview

Any updated list of the talks/tracks/sessions we expect to have? I
will try to provide context for later talks and help people understand
how they relate to each other, so it'll be good to know what areas in
particular to focus on.

Thanks!