[DisasterRadio] Next Dev Board

Rafael Betancourt betasoft at ieee.org
Wed Nov 14 20:01:37 PST 2018

John,

I would be happy to review your PCB schematic and layout. What kind of
material are you planning to use? Usually FR-4 is not suitable for RF ~1
GHz as impedance is not well controlled.

For future versions, there is an intermediate step between a module and a
full custom ASIC (see https://www.zglue.com).

Cheers,

Rafael

Rafael J. Betancourt, IEEE Senior Member, TEMS-SCV Vice-Chair |
betasoft at ieee.org | 650.224.6849