[DisasterRadio] Comms as a $ervice?

Matthias Brugger matthias.bgg at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 23:40:17 PDT 2018

I agree that disaster radio does not have the bandwidth to operate as a
city wide network. Here in Barcelona/Catalonia/Spain we have guifi.net
which creats a network out of comodity HW. They have a different economic
model as you proposed though.

Regards,
Matthias

El dc., 26 set. 2018, 23:36, Xavier Fiechter <xavierfiechter at gmail.com> va