[DisasterRadio] LoRa TTgo boards

samuk at disroot.org samuk at disroot.org
Fri Aug 2 15:16:20 PDT 2019

Hi Morgan

Thanks for the offer, we're actually based in Bristol UK, so probably not viable to get hold of it!

It would be great if more people were playing with this hardware/ code though. Maybe someone there would like to have a go with it?

I do plan to be in San Francisco in the first week of September, so may try to drop in and see you guys then..

Thanks

Sam