[DisasterRadio] LoRa TTgo boards

Morgan Allen morganrallen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 15:25:16 PDT 2019

Ah yeah, assumed local.

My personal work with LoRa has been on a hiatus as I get through Def Con
but I'm still a co-maintainer for arduino-LoRa (new release coming very
soon!) and I maintain my own ESP32 (esp-idf) specific driver at
https://gitlab.com/morganrallen/esp32-lora

Post Def Con I'll either be jumping to contributing to
https://hackaday.io/project/165450-keyboard-featherwing or spinning off my
own version (Got a box of BBQ10s I cannot wait to use!)