[DisasterRadio] Fwd: [sudo-info] mesh lora

Jenny Ryan jenny at jennyryan.net
Fri Dec 20 10:05:57 PST 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <and at linux.pl>
Date: Fri, Dec 20, 2019, 05:19
Subject: [sudo-info] mesh lora
To: <info at sudoroom.org>

1. in my opinion discusion in wiki will be for everyone without account
2. add alternatives https://pycom.io
3. in my country -32 degrees celsius in winter are sometimes appear.
please think about box inside and solarpanel and antena outside.

NOTE: emails to the Info list were sent to an individual email address
(such as info at sudoroom.org) with the PRESUMPTION OF PRIVACY. They may
include personal information which the sender would not have sent to a
public list (such as sudo-discuss). If you must forward messages to a
public list, please take great care to REMOVE SENSITIVE INFORMATION!