[DisasterRadio] How start in 2020

grant ggallo102 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 09:29:11 PDT 2020

Hello Antoni,

We have a list of supported development boards on our wiki
https://github.com/sudomesh/disaster-radio/wiki/Devices--&-Hardware

The best board to use right now is the LILYGO TTGO v2, which you can find
on ali express https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000396836096.html

The TTGO can operate at 868Mhz, which is what I believe is the correct
frequency for the EU, but someone who knows more can correct me.

If you order the exact link I provided, the board should arrive pre-flashed
with the disaster radio firmware, though it will be an old version, so it
may be best for you to learn to flash them yourself, especially if you plan
on deploying a lot of them.

Also, you gave me an idea to allow configuration of the LoRa frequency
through the console or web gui. I'm going to open an issue for this right
now,

Thanks and let me know if there are any other question we can answer,

-grant