[DisasterRadio] Does Disaster Radio or Sudo Mesh have a Pub server?

James Sundquist sunjam at james.network
Tue May 5 18:51:59 PDT 2020

On Tuesday, May 5, 2020 10:26:53 AM PDT James Sundquist wrote:
> There is not one I could find within Scuttlebutt beyond some channels
> mentions.  Thanks!

In that case, do you need help hosting one?  Noisebridge has a Pub [1] channel
hosted on our community VPS [2] and I think this is a great way to increase
your presence in the Scuttlebutt world [3].  Plus, you are all just worth it.

Would make sense to possibly add multiple Pubs for SudoMesh, DisasterRadio,
etc.  Also easy to define them as public or private invite only.  fyi, I've
asked about possibilities for hosting multiple ssb Pub identities on #ssb in
case you care to join.

[1] https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Pub
[2] https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Unicorn
[3] https://github.com/ssbc/ssb-server/wiki/Pub-Servers