[DisasterRadio] hello to disaster radio

Michael H. Fischer ADir RgR mhf at mhf.at
Thu May 6 09:39:24 PDT 2021

Hello,

first: thank you for all your effort!

I really like the idea to transfer short messages over longer distances.
So I bought 2

LILYGO®TTGO Katastrophe-Radio LoRa32 V 2,1 1,6 Version 433/868/915MHZ
LoRa ESP-32 OLED 0,96 Inch SD Karte Bluetooth WIFI Modul

as I was told there

https://disaster.radio/

I tried them but the text i inserted into the chat didn't appear in the
other device connected via wlan, not even when i connected both wlan
devices to one of the two wlans

What am I doing wrong? A functioning firmware should be on them.

Kind regards for any hints or clues in advance.
mhf

On 06/05/2021 07:29, Wensheng Xie wrote:
> Yes, the current firmware runs on
>

>       TTGO LoRa32 V2.1 ESP32 OLED 0.96
>
> https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=592989061028
>
> Generally, I think the firmware should work for these boards
> http://www.lilygo.cn/products.aspx?TypeId=50003&fid=t3:50003:3
>
> On 2021/5/6 下午12:06, Code Bus wrote:
>> Hi. I am interested in development of this dual-module board, a friend
>> doing amateur radio pointed me to this since I have a foot in the
>> world of radio mesh and an interest in longer wavelength comms.
>>
>> This runs the disaster.radio firmware normally loaded onto those
>> Ali-vendor sold TTGO LoRa modules?

*---== michael h. fischer, adir., rgr ==--------------------*
| http://mhf.at                                  mhf at mhf.at |
| tel : +43 1 3050720722722         fax: +43 720 722 722 20 |
| cell: +43 681 818 150 77          sip: +43 720 722 722    |