[DisasterRadio] Dev boards/ bits available for global South

sam at bristolwireless.net sam at bristolwireless.net
Fri Oct 8 03:18:16 PDT 2021

Hi all

Ages ago I signed up for the open-source program with Lilygo. They
send $1 for hardware purchased through their links.

I used a bit of it to buy and test the parts on the enclosure list.

They just sent me a further $70 generated from DR links and I don't
have any immediate Disaster Radio plans for it.

So if you live in the global South (arbitrarily defined as a
'Developing Country' in green on this
map:https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/54/IMF_Developing_Countries_Map_2014.png) and you'd like some TTGO dev boards or enclosure/solar bits then send me an email off-list and I'll get some posted to
you.

If it remains unspent I'll use it to build out a DR network local to
me, but I'm a bit busy for that right now.

Thanks

Sam