[DisasterRadio] Porting to Cortex M4?

sam at bristolwireless.net sam at bristolwireless.net
Wed Oct 13 01:47:37 PDT 2021

  Hi All

Seedstudio got in touch, they would give us some free dev boards if
anyone fancied porting disaster radio to their Cortex M4? I don't know
much about them. Would they be more power efficent than the ESP32?

Let me know if you'd like to attempt the port.

Thanks

Sam

​Hi Samuk,

  Thank you for your reply and interested in lora.

  I'm really impressed and fascinated by your project ''Disaster Radio
- LoRa Mesh​'' posted on Hackday and i also saw the video you posted
on youtube, it has important implications for our human society.​ ​

  Actually, the new LoRa-E5 (STM32WLE5JC) series is completely
different from what's on the market. It's much more powerful and with
a low-cost, ultra-low power, extremely compact, and high-performance
LoRaWAN module and also development boards. Link here:
HTTPS://WWW.SEEEDSTUDIO.COM/CATALOGSEARCH/RESULT/?Q=LORA+E5 ​

  The requires for Sample Test :​

  1) COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHICH DEVICES OF LORA E5 YOU WILL CHOOSE
AND WHAT KIND OF PROJECTS YOU WILL USE THEM IN? (The project would be
better explained in detail, which is also convenient for us to reach
an ea​rly cooperation. Thank you for your time :)​

  2) When the project is finished, will you posted on hackday or ther
platform and if possible i wanna know how long will it take you to
finish this project?

  ​​​After the project is delivered, our official Twitter and Facebook
will also promote your project and forward it, bringing more value and
possibility to it.​

  Since we announced the module, there are a lot positive feedbacks
from the community, and I believe LoRa E5 series will help a lot to
your audience who are interested in long range communication projects.
We are very honored to meet such creative and influential people as
you to cooperate!​

  ​​Look forward to hearing from you soon and have a nice day. :)

​

  Best Regards,

  Amanda

  Overseas Marketing Department ​