[DisasterRadio] hello

Code Bus communismisgreat at tuta.io
Thu Sep 23 14:10:44 PDT 2021

What enclosure are you referring to?
If you mean the one featured in the video, you're free to make them yourself. The design exists as CAD and in 3d printable formats in the github repository. It is not less "real" simply because it hasn't been mass produced.

Otherwise, like we've suggested, you can follow the Aliexpress parts list and make a working device, or use any enclosure designed to prevent water ingress.

Sep 23, 2021, 20:46 by mitra at mitra.biz: