[DisasterRadio] hello

Greg Hall greghall at brushbox.info
Thu Sep 23 18:40:17 PDT 2021

3D print doesn't provide much environmental protection, which is what's
needed.

I've put a few of mine in $6 plastic  'tackle boxes' from hardware or
fishing shops. More room for extra 18650's, waterproof, etc. Still
slight problem with button-pushing, but I did add a mercury tilt switch
to one, to overcome that. Experimental still.

Greg Hall
0265504481
0428850144
VK2GTH