[DisasterRadio] hello

Code Bus communismisgreat at tuta.io
Thu Sep 23 22:18:36 PDT 2021

It is possible now to bring the tooling cost down if the job shop is set up to use 3D printed low-run tooling. One can print a mold from high temp resin and get between 50 and 150 parts out of the machine before the mold becomes unworkable.

Not saying that's the path which would work well for Mitra, but it is something to consider asking the factories that you have a relationship with. Making an enclosure could be feasible even in low-run production, if there were enough interest - and a non-WIP PCB :]

- code

Sep 24, 2021, 03:10 by taylorhayis at icloud.com: