[sudo-hall] Hello....

eddan.com eddan at sudoroom.tv
Sun Dec 22 08:49:30 PST 2013

Hi Garrett.

This is Eddan, of eddan.com. I'm into the law and policy part of the information & bio-tech stuff. I'm a lawyer, but I generally don't like lawyers, especially in the law firm form.

I have a kid in kindergarten, live in the Grand Lake area with my wife, who is an epidemiologist.

I used to play basketball a lot and am psyched to be playing again recently.

I moved into 2141 Broadway in June 2012 and hosted Sudo Room meetings, parties, and establishing its governance infrastructure in the downstairs area - 2135 Broadway. I also rent a small office on the 22nd side of the building.

It has been exciting to be a part of Sudo Room's growth, especially when folks moved to the upstairs room in Nov. '12. I resigned being exchequer and have become a lot less involved as Sudo Room's orientation has changed.

As Sudo Room and Bay Area Public School prepare to move into the Omni, I am trying to gauge the overall communities in these overlapping spheres in terms of interest in setting up a constructive and productive environment to remain here.

This is in no way an attempt to interfere with the collectives of collectives plan - those participating in that should follow that exciting opportunity all the way through.

Thanks for starting it off, Garrett. Hopefully others will join in. Even if you're lurking in order to keep an eye on the project, it would be nice if you said hello.

Happy Holidays, y' all.

sent from eddan.com