[sudo-hall] Hello....

Garrett Smith dhtmlkitchen at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 12:53:25 PST 2013

On 12/22/13, eddan.com <eddan at sudoroom.tv> wrote:
> Hi Garrett.
>
> This is Eddan, of eddan.com.

Oh, well that is fantastic!

I'm into the law and policy part of the
> information & bio-tech stuff. I'm a lawyer, but I generally don't like
> lawyers, especially in the law firm form.

Oh, OK. My wife studied microbiology at CSUN.

> I have a kid in kindergarten, live in the Grand Lake area with my wife, who
> is an epidemiologist.

Well that's great.

I met my wife when starting college. We could potentially have
children after we rebuild a healthy relationship, but we've got some
bumps in the road. She moved out and won't talk to me, so I sometimes
get discouraged. But I am not giving up!

> I used to play basketball a lot and am psyched to be playing again
> recently.

I'm terrible at BB, but when I can keep my anxiety at bay, I enjoy
muay thai. Not so much these days...

> I moved into 2141 Broadway in June 2012 and hosted Sudo Room meetings,
> parties, and establishing its governance infrastructure in the downstairs
> area - 2135 Broadway. I also rent a small office on the 22nd side of the
> building.
>
> It has been exciting to be a part of Sudo Room's growth, especially when
> folks moved to the upstairs room in Nov. '12. I resigned being exchequer and
> have become a lot less involved as Sudo Room's orientation has changed.
>
> As Sudo Room and Bay Area Public School prepare to move into the Omni, I am
> trying to gauge the overall communities in these overlapping spheres in
> terms of interest in setting up a constructive and productive environment to
> remain here.

I would like to teach guitar improvisation.
--
Garrett
@xkit