[sudo-hall] Mass effect - Fri. 1/10 @ 2141 Broadway

Eddan Katz eddan at sudoroom.tv
Mon Jan 6 08:41:13 PST 2014

The Mass Effect (https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Mass_effect) event is taking place this Friday, Jan. 10, evening and on - at the 2141 Broadway location of Sudo Room and Bay Area Public School. If there are other tenants of the building on the list, I imagine the organizers would be delighted if you came by.