[mesh-dev] The problems with mesh-wide NAT

Mitar mitar at tnode.com
Sat Aug 29 10:24:47 PDT 2015

Hi!

Interesting. I do not know about Wikipedia and Craiglist, but at least
for Google it seems that it learns through time that many users are
using the same IP and gets less annoyed.

So we had some issues just after we switched to a new IP, but now you
just occasionally get "i am not a robot" page if you have cookies disabled.

You could also try writing to them.

Mitar

http://mitar.tnode.com/
https://twitter.com/mitar_m