[mesh-dev] Nodes today?

Alexander Papazoglou papazoga at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 10:57:31 PST 2015

Max,

I'm planning to come in today for this. Here's what I think we
should do:

1. Do a quick walk-through to determine locations and number of nodes
    to flash, cable lengths, additional materials required.
2. Flash the nodes, agree on a naming and addressing scheme, disable
    tunneldigger where appropriate, configure other stuff (TX power?)
3. Crimp cables, mount nodes and test - what materials do we need?

Can we start the walk-through by noon, let's say? At least try to be
in sudo by noon?

Alex