[mesh-dev] Nodes today?

Max B maxb.personal at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 11:19:12 PST 2015

Ok I might be a little later than noon, but hopefully not by much. There are a couple software things to work out, including if we want to switch to the new address space. While folks are planning out locations and mounting ideas I might try to get the software stuff in place and flash and configure a bunch.