[mesh-talk] [Mesh] General Meeting Notes + Schedule shift!

April Glaser april.glaser at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 07:54:49 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I'm cool with trying to have the meeting on Tuesday, but can we please
be prompt about our start time? It looks like on Tuesdays I have a
neighborhood meeting that I need to attend regularly and get there by 9
at the very, very latest.

If not, then can we discuss another time to have the general meeting?
How's Mondays?

Thanks, April