[mesh-talk] 90 foot tower!

Jake jake at spaz.org
Tue May 19 19:51:55 PDT 2015

Hi all,

i have a 90-foot antenna tower in my driveway for sudomesh.  It's a telescoping
tower like this:

http://alumatower.com/towers-telescoping-mast-systems/telescopic-antenna-towers/

but it's NOT aluminum, it's old-fashioned steel.  It has one place it needs
welding, but my neighbor offered to fix that.  it extends to 90 feet total
(which means you need the guy wires in a 108' diameter circle if you extend it
to the full 90' height, according to the 60% rule)

anyway, i paid $100 for it and Marc paid $45 in gasoline to get it, and i'm
willing to sell it to sudomesh at ZZZERO PROFIT, but it has to move somewhere
else.  I may be able to help move it (although i would have to borrow
neighbors' truck)

collapsed down, it's about 23' long and weighs like 250 lbs i think.

if sudomesh is not interested i'm going to put it on craigslist.

thank you!

-jake
(415)533-3699