[mesh-talk] Sunday Stuff?

max b maxb.personal at gmail.com
Sat May 23 23:02:53 PDT 2015

Hey so is anyone planning on being at sudo this Sunday? There are probably
some things we can do, though it will depend a bit on whether Will will be
thre or not.

I went to the ham store, but they definitely didn't have any affordable
mounts that fit our purposes. That being said, I actually think it'd be
pretty trivial to make a mount ourselves with a bit of angle iron and a few
bolts. I don't imagine we'll have the time this Sunday to do that, but if
anyone were to be excited about it, some group could go in that direction.

There is plenty of cabling and setting up routers to do, though. Who's
coming with me....?