[mesh-talk] Fwd: [sudo-info] Anticapitalist Hackathon

Marc Juul juul at labitat.dk
Wed Jan 13 20:03:05 PST 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Brandon Istenes <bistenes at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 7:35 PM
Subject: [sudo-info] Anticapitalist Hackathon
To: info at sudoroom.org

Hey all,

I'm organizing an anticapitalist hackathon called Hack the Left (
http://www.hacktheleft.com). I'm looking for subject matter experts who
might want to lead projects or just help provide some real-world grounding
for projects brainstormed at the event.

While this is an open call for projects and people, at the moment I'm
especially interested in connecting with contributors to the People's Open
Network. I think it would be really cool to have some mesh-related projects
at the event. If you're involved with that and have a project in mind or
would just be willing to sit down at the event and brainstorm projects,
please get in touch.

Cheers,
Brandon