[mesh-talk] Fwd: [sudo-info] Anticapitalist Hackathon

max b maxb.personal at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 20:28:48 PST 2016

We should probably talk to them eh? I think I could attend for a bunch of
that weekend. We can use the developer outreach right now, though I
wouldn't necessarily hold my breath that we'll get anything tangible from
it. It would be nice to know a little more about who might actually show
up, but the worst case scenario is that we introduce a bunch of folks to
the project and get a little bit of work done in the meantime.