[Mesh] 5 ghz rooftop node in west oakland

Pete Forsyth peteforsyth at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 18:46:47 PST 2014

Dang, I quit paying attention for a few days, and look what I miss! Great
news Marc, and thanks for documenting it so carefully -- and to Jenny for
blogging it. I'm glad I could help move this forward, and look forward to
connecting, hopefully this weekend!

If it will reach, I wonder if a nanostation on my end might be the way to
go, instead of a dish -- in order to offer more thorough coverage to the
area in between our houses?

Huzzah!
Pete