[Mesh] SudoMesh to Hawaii?

rhodey rhodey at anhonesteffort.org
Fri Jan 3 23:45:22 PST 2014

Open Whisper Systems is hosting Winter Break of Code later this week in
Hawaii and we have this pesky air gap between our two houses. I have two
PicoS-tations here at TARDIS Farm which I borrowed to work on the batctl
LUA library and watchdog and thought they would do best to bridge this gap!

With the support of the list I'd like to toss these two APs in my bag
and setup the theoretically smallest mesh network in HI, returning the
APs back to Oakland no later than the 15th. I would be more than happy
to write a post about this and document the process such that the
temporary deployment is educational and thus productive towards SudoMesh.

If this might not be the best idea no worries, we'll just setup a
cantenna or something. Hope to see you all once more one of these
Thursdays, soon as I claw my way out of a few pre-existing engagements :)

https://whispersystems.org/blog/winter-break-of-code/

--
-- rhodey ˙ ͜ʟ˙