[Mesh] Twister

Mitar mitar at tnode.com
Tue Jan 14 12:15:17 PST 2014

Hi!

OK, but this should not be an obstacle for hackers on this list. ;-)

The question I have is - is this something we might wanna add our
efforts to and build then something for mesh networks as well?

I am still hoping for something which would be able to run on small
OpenWrt routers in distributed manner, each node, small node of a mesh
social network.

I am not sure if Bitcoin-based solution really can run on such small
devices, though.

Mitar

http://mitar.tnode.com/
https://twitter.com/mitar_m