[Mesh] Fwd: It’s Almost Here! Details and Schedule of the OWFA Hackathon

mattsenate@gmail.com mattsenate at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 13:37:41 PST 2014

The glitter is in your heart.

// Matt

----- Forwarded message -----
From: "One Web For All" <auto-message at eventbrite.com>
To: <mattsenate at gmail.com>
Subject: It’s Almost Here! Details and  Schedule of the OWFA Hackathon
Date: Fri, Jan 31, 2014 12:55
Hello!
As we count down the final hours, here’s a rundown of the weekend:
Get Access to Hackathon Documents
In order to participate in the hackathon, we need a valid email address from you so we can give you access to our Gdocs for the duration of the weekend. Sign up using this handy Cyberspace Participation Form.
Schedule
Remember: you are not obligated to stay for the duration of the event. We welcome as much or as little of your time as you feel appropriate. Getting in and out of the building is through secured elevators, so just let an organizer know if you’re leaving for the day or for a short break.
We’re providing five meals that all include vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options. Please let us know if you have any allergies or other dietary restrictions.
Saturday

10:00a Doors Open, Breakfast Served
10:30a Welcome and Introductions
1:30p Lunch
4:30p Video Interviews
6:00p Dinner
7:00p Mid-Weekend Presentations
9:00p End of Day 1

Sunday

10:00a Doors Open, Breakfast Served
1:00p Lunch
3:00p Official End of Day (you may keep working if you like!)
3:30p Final Presentations
6:00p End of Day 2

What to Bring
All you need to bring with you is whatever you require to work creatively and collaboratively. This could be a laptop with power cable, a sketchbook, pens and pencils, markers, index cards, whatever you like. Just, please: nothing messy. No glitter. (The glitter is in your heart.)
If you’re comfortable with git, we have an OWFA organization with private repos for projects. If you’re new or returning to git, here’s a YouTube refresher on git from one of our sponsors, Github.
Getting There
New Relic is located at 188 Spear St at Howard in SOMA. Spear is about a block from the waterfront. We recommend traveling by BART/Muni Metro (Embarcadero station) or bus. Sadly, there is no bike storage available inside. Bike parking outside is at your own risk.
Many thanks to all our amazing sponsors and donors!
GOLD SPONSORS     SILVER SPONSORS    SPONSORS      Patrons John Edgar · Jacob Kaufman · Cynthia Gonsalves · Jared Straub · Ben Stover  SupportersNatalie Villalobos · Holden Karau · Danilo Campos · Amy Lightholder · Zachary Carter · Brent McCullough · Silvia Amtmann · Dave Nugent · Kiera Manion-Fischer · Zee Spencer · Leslie Wu · Albert Sweigart · Vivian Brown
See you tomorrow!
One Web For All & Double Union

The One Web For All Kick-Off Hackathon

Hosted by Double Union

Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 10:00 AM - Sunday, February 2, 2014 at 6:00 PM (PST)

New Relic, 188 Spear St, San Francisco, CA
94105

Directions

Print Tickets

Contact the Host