[Mesh] Complete data in calendar, please

al al at blogmail.cc
Tue Sep 16 14:16:25 PDT 2014

Hi guys!

Thanks for publish us on your calendar! (I just saw it)

https://sudoroom.org/events/sudo-mesh-wifi-hack-night-2014-09-18/

But please add two things:

We're two: "Griselda and Al" and we're going to speak about guifi.net
itself and a data center we're building on core of guifi.net optic fiber
(and please add URL http://marsupi.org/barrahome/en/ ).

This new project is a cooperative data center for the people. Is based
on data can be accessible 100% across free community mesh network
managed by the people, without NSA surveillance (and also, of course,
accessible in the whole internet). So here we're getting in touch with
projects that wants to collaborate in making it real hosting here.

In some days we're going to launch a crowd funding campaign :)

...and if you want to know something concrete about guifi.net project,
please you can say us before in order to prepare a dedicated time in our
speech, 'cos is a very big project and we can focus more in protocols,
antennas, management, installations, routers, maps, organization, bands,...

See you on Thursday!