[Mesh] Roof anchors

Andrew Cawley andrewonyx at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 04:55:37 PDT 2017

Someone had a question about roof walking.

They are about 20 bucks it’s a metal eye you can tie a rope too you lift a roof tile, attach to something solid like  a stud which can be found at joints on the roof or every 24 or 16” inches.. attach rope with bowline if not used to knots, attach to harness, voila you’re a piñata if you fall. lol. but hell if the roof is less than 8/12 pitch, just walk it, normal shoes should be fine.

I’m very glad to see progress down there, you guys have such an awesome attitude.

The guide is coming along well, and is almost ready to be released. If anyone wanted to get on board the apis are finished and working on UI now, could always use help (:

I have property here by Portland and in Joshua Tree where projects have begun. I have housing if anyone needs it, is what I’m saying.

Much love

Sent from my iPad