[Mesh] forest fire early detection system

Jake jake at spaz.org
Sat Feb 20 18:36:27 PST 2021

Thank you both for your replies to my original message:
Subject: [Mesh] forest fire early detection system

I didn't see your responses because I had the mesh list turned off, but now
that i've seen them i'm really grateful!  I will look into the links you sent.

I want to mention that you both have "digest mode" enabled, so you're getting a
single email per day of the mesh traffic.  That works great for lists with more
than one message per day, but when you reply, you should edit the subject so
it's not something like:
Subject: [Mesh] mesh Digest, Vol 96, Issue 2

for those wondering what i'm talking about, search the archives for the above
subject here:
https://sudoroom.org/pipermail/mesh/2021-February/date.html

the right way to manually reply to a subject is to put "Re: " before the
original subject, for example:
Re: [Mesh] forest fire early detection system

thanks again!  I will look through what you both sent.

-jake