[sudo-announce] 48hours to make a hacker movie: Starting Friday at 7pm

rusty lindgren rustylindgren at gmail.com
Wed May 29 18:21:31 PDT 2013

Hey Everyone,

I am doing a hacker movie on Friday for 48hour film festival.  The
sub-genre of hacker film has yet to be decided, per the contest rules, but
we will be doing a hacker film no matter what... like all our other films.
:D

We could end up doing something in one of these sub-genres:

•       Buddy Film
•       Comedy
•       Crime/Gangster
•       Dark Comedy
•       Drama
•       Fantasy
•       Horror
•       Mistaken Identity
•       Musical or Western
•       Romance
•       Sci Fi
•       Superhero
•       Thriller/Suspense
•       Vacation or Holiday Film

You can meet us @ the hive(2141 Broadway upstairs in the common space) on
Friday night at 7pm.  The event will go until 11:59pm that night, and then
we will resume shooting the next day at 8am until 11:59pm that night.
This is a great opportunity to learn production, post-production, writing,
directing and acting.

FACEBOOK EVENT HERE: https://www.facebook.com/events/454116534679627/

The finished film will be shown at the Clay theater in the city next
Thursday, June 6th at 7:00pm.  The Clay Theater is located at 2261
Fillmore, SF.

Let me know if you're interested in being part of our team.

--
Cheers,

Rusty
**